Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hulu is the business

I don't remember if I've mentioned this before, but Hulu.com is an awesome site. I now can watch Death Note through at my leisure. There is also some other really great content, tv shows, movies, etc. Now you can all watch Death Note. I'm sure you'll rush over there.

The anime is strikingly similar to the manga, most anime differs in some way, but Death Note is almost like a transcription. I guess that the story was good enough that they didn't want to disturb it. I know, I'm of one mind recently, all about Death Note, but, in my defense, it is really inspirational, both to the writer and artist in me.

But I have been wasting time in other ways, watching The Office Season 3 that I got me for Christmas, playing cards with the kids, and learning to play SuperSmash Bros. Brawl on the Wii. It's a big learning curve. I can beat the four-year-old, that's about it.

No comments: