Sunday, November 2, 2008

At first I was like :/ and then I LOLd! :D

1. I'm on facebook, and a friend posted something promoting Obama. One of his friends left the following comment in response:

"U may end up loosing more than ur status if u vote Obama...may end up loosing freedom our forefathers died 4. Hitler wanted change as well."


2. Speaking of LOLing, here's the original (a), and the SNL skit (b):

a.

b.

3. Maybe I heard I read that

4. So there's this guy I've kind of had my eye on for a while. He works at a restaurant that I go to from time to time. I don't know anything about him, except that he's cute. And I have a feeling that he thinks the same about me...maybe(?) So um....what do I do? How do I know if he has a girlfriend or what? I haven't asked a guy out since I was in high school. Help me out, sisters.

1 comment:

Erin Williams said...

You have 2 options. Just pony on up to the boy and be all "have you got a girlfriend or what? If not, lets go out."

Your other option is trip him or run into him or physically assult him in some way so that you must speak to each other.

Good Luck.