Thursday, November 20, 2008

Phoenix Rising

The Phoenix is a mythical bird who burns up and then is reborn from it’s ashes. How beautiful is that?. Myself and at least one other Vixen, have burned up and are in the process of re-creating ourselves from our ashes. The burning is not so pleasant, but it helps to know that you can rebuild. And the rebuilding isn’t easy either, but knowing that you’re starting your life again, fresh and renewed, it is quite empowering.

We find this cycle of ending and beginning again often in nature; our cells shed and regenerate so that we have a completely new epidermis from the one we were born with. Nature is well aware of the importance of shedding the old and exposing the new. I’m happy to say that my fellow Vixen and I are not fighting our rebirth, but are embracing it. I hope that others can recognized this pattern in their lives and embrace it, if for no other reason then to know you are not trapped and the power of change lies in all of us.

Ok, I’m done being totally gay.
(Peace, love and happiness ya’ll.)

[Yeah, I couldn’t help it, LOL]

No comments: