Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Original Political Blog

So riding through podunk towns through East Texas, I discovered something shocking: while there have not always been political blogs, there have been certain venues for such discussions.

I found one such think tank in the restroom of a gas station in a town of roughly 3000 people. I got the outsider stare as I came in, but I think they were just protecting the valuable information contained within.

As I sat on the stall, I was confronted with such gems as "Jesus Loves You" and "Obama is a cunt." Stunningly reasoned. I was impressed the the wide scope and depth of thinking to be found. Bathroom wall punditry: a lost art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Think tank" haha!!

Why do some people have such strong feelings against Obama? I'm pro-Obama, and I don't have strong feelings against McCain. I actually really like the guy.

PLEASE explain.

Amenator said...

FREYA---I am SOOOO sorry I missed that road trip!!! :)