Monday, October 20, 2008

Bacheloretteing

So as the bachelorette in the party you get to do all kinds of fun things like be spanked by strangers and have them find tiny pieces of paper on your person. You also have strangers buy you shots, it is quite a bit of fun. I had 2 couples buy me a shot and wish me well, a few gentleman and one rather biter Betsy. I think my favorite shot was from the biter Betsy, she was such a good sport! And then of course you have all of your fabulous girlfriends around you WooHooing all night. Somehow that never gets old.

I still say, just randomly on a night, a girl should dress up in Bachelorette garb and head out with a bunch of friends. Really, who would know if you’re not getting married?

But watch out, the shots just get easier and easier to drink, and even with Chasers, my hang over was pretty awesome the next day.

1 comment:

Freya said...

Woo Hoo! Just had to get one more in.