Thursday, October 30, 2008

Too Sexy for my Cat…

So what makes a girl Sexy? Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if the only thing that gets your freak on is big feet or people three feet tall or shorter, well, then that narrows things down for you. But for the vast majority of us who don’t limit our freak, there is so much beauty in the world.

Lots of studies say that facial symmetry makes a person beautiful. And for whatever reason lots of people prefer blonds and curly hair. And of course other studies say that men prefer big boobs, clear skin and a certain hip to waist ration. (Was the Barbie Doll really made for little girls?) But I’ve notice that in a first impression none of these things come to my mind. I find, on first impressions, it’s the way she carries herself. How does she hold her chest? And it does matter the size of her tatas, if they’re big and she’s pushing them out, it’s annoying, but if they’re petite, she can get away with that. Does she have a badonka-donk? And what is she doing with it? Hiding it or squishing it into pants that are two sizes too tight? There is nothing more striking then to see a woman who’s clothes fit, who knows she looks good, who carries herself well, who commands the space around her. And I’ve seen and admired these women in ever size, shape, color and nationality. I want to be that woman! She is so sexy, so hot! I bow down to her!!!

1 comment:

Freya said...

me too. We should all know that woman, so she can give us lessons, or at least a little something something.