Friday, September 12, 2008

Pigs do Wear Lipstick

Ok, Obama didn’t say it, so I’ll say it: Sarah Palin is a Natzi Pig in lipstick. We’ve already established that she is a woman who doesn’t believe that women are actually people who deserve equal rights as citizens of America. Now we know she is a big fat liar; an opportunist. Well thanks McCain for giving her a big fat opportunity to spread her lies and deceit (and pig manure) all over this country. Her “thanks but no thanks” to the bridge to nowhere – a big fat lie. She never actually said that. She did say “oh yes please, we’d LOVE that bridge to nowhere” in her campaign for governor of Alaska. But then Congress, not Natzi Pig Palin canceled the bridge. Just so we get our big fat facts straight.

3 comments:

Freya said...

Amen, sister. I believe the media is over her. Even the carefully selected interview with Charles Gibson ended up with her getting owned because she didn't know what the "Bush Agenda" was. The headlines are turning nasty, and I really hope that Obama's tactic of just waiting and counting on her to screw herself over works. I love that he takes the high ground, but someone needs to wrestle this pig in the mud.

Anonymous said...

This is a side note, but I love that Obama takes the high ground, too. I was just thinking last night about how if Obama started mudslinging, I'd be extremely disappointed.

Obama, love of my life, fire of my loins, OBAMA!

Amenator said...

If she practiced what she preached (abstinence) she wouldn't be a grandmother at 44. The only I like is the stylist who picked her glasses...