Sunday, September 28, 2008

hotenoughtoswingwith.com

Um, yea...so, again, I was approached by a married couple to participate in multiple partner party. Yes, I was invited to be a 5th. Not a 5th of whiskey…a 5th person in a party of already 4 persons. I know I should take it as a compliment…however; I am very icked out over the whole thing. I have known one of the players since I was 12. I cannot believe it. I know after 8 years of being married, 2 kids, a couple of mortgages, your sex life might get dull. BUT, just because I am *single* doesn’t mean I want to participate and spice up your sex life. Thanks. I am glad you guys are so hot for each other and you want other s to share in your *experiences* however, um, yea, I would like to do one-on-one for a while before I tread down that path...But, hey, more power to you if you want to do that...I just don’t need to know or to be invited...but I am flattered that the four of you think I am hot enough to join in and spice it up! LOL! J

2 comments:

Freya said...

Sorry. I haven’t posted here, but believe me, I’ve been talking about it. CC and I had a discussion about your adventures. I called you for more detail, which was shocking. Lora Mae is withholding some wild stories, ladies. Ask her about the naked lubed up pool party.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish I had some stories like that to tell!