Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Retards = Dumbass Voters

You know why I support Obama? Because has common sense. WTF do these candidates think they are stopping science? When I talk about stopping science, I am talking about Stem Cell Research. Only a true retard would *stop* this kind of advancement. All I know that if someone who studies cells thinks this can treat cancer, diabetes or dementia, I am all for it.
If one more asshole at work, who isn’t worth $8 an hour, let alone the $40 they are paid, says the “the Democrats are going to raise taxes…” Well, I take my fair share of tax screwing since I don’t have any dependants but I hope each one of these retards who use this argument spend one whole day, hell, maybe a WHOLE MONTH taking care of a person who truly suffers from any disease that stem cell research would benefit. Then, take on the bills the person suffering from disease with the all of this money they get to keep from not taxing it and pay what their pathetic insurance has left them with.
I hope people truly take issues into account and not their pocket book when they make their mark on the ballots this November. OH, and none of the retards know what day the election is held.

1 comment:

Erin Williams said...

You have hit the head on the nail. People are sooo stupid! Hello! They only wish they made enough money for Democrats to raise their taxes! NPR did a comparison of Obama’s vs. McCain’s tax plans and guess what, the middle class wins with Obama and the super rich start to have to actually pay taxes and with McCain the middle class pay a little more and the super rich still don’t have to pay anything. Guess what you have to make to be “super rich?” $5million a year. A YEAR. Do you even know anyone in that tax bracket? Yeah, me neither. I don’t even know anyone who has $1 million.

And what are you doing paying for your Dad’s bills? I though he was VA? Has our country completely abandoned their veterans? Please tell me no or I think I’m going to be sick.