Monday, September 22, 2008

Sacks...

Bridesmaid dresses are a funny thing. I am on my 3rd one from David's Bridal. Their Sizes have been consistent. However, the number in the back of the dress does not make me feel any better about the consistency.
Usually, I put on a size 24 and it dangles on me...if not falls off onto the floor. But not with a David's Bridal...Oh, no. Not a chance. I don't know if they purposely cut their clothes small but they are horrible. I don't know how really big girls with FUPA fit into anything in there! I feel like I am fairly proportionate. However, I guess only sticks can wear Dave's clothes. I was hoping, just hoping, after my weight lifting class, the dress would hang on my ass like a burlap sack...but (sigh!), David's Bridal did not make that a reality.
I will continue to shop at Fat Girl Heaven (Lane Bryant) and buy my 14/16s in there...LOL!

2 comments:

Freya said...

The Christinas blamed the phenomenon on the Asians. Not incredibly P.C. . . .

Amenator said...

OMG, it makes sense now! :) It is b/c they are made in China! LOL!