Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reading...

I have been on a rampage. I cannot get enough of the written word this month. I don't know what is wrong with me. I keep reading novels that are purely entertainment value only. Not that reading for entertainment value isn’t valuable…it is…but the way I have devouring books like a starving person, it is astonishing. I stay up way into the night reading…I haven't done that since High School or the new Janet Evanovich book came out (I still haven't read 14…L).
The most surprising book I picked up the other day was "Catcher in the Rye." I haven't read that since I was 14. Now, I own and can read it at my lesiure... :)

3 comments:

Erin Williams said...

I haven't read 14 yet either. I loved Catcher in the Rey, that Author is on my mother's favorite. I think I read all of his books. Not that many and lots were short stories. There is a really great one. Phoebe or Zoe and somebody, I highly recomend it.

Freya said...

Sometimes you just gotta read trash. It’s very therapeutic. After grad school, I refused to read at all for a time, then trash only, and finally I was okay.

Amenator said...

I only read trash until I was working on my Master's degree, too!