Friday, August 15, 2008

These are the kind of problems you want to have . . .


I stumbled across an article about some very pleased British people. See them, don't they look pleased? It's because they've just been to court (for the second time) for having raunchy, loud sex that disturbs their neighbors. Read more at the link:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24184797-5013110,00.html

This is the story, for those who don't want to follow the link. Neighbors get tired of hearing the screaming obscenties, headboard banging, and overall good time, and take them to court. I'm guessing jealous. They order the woman to "be quieter." Apparently, she's either incapable or this is a man I've got to meet. They get taken back to court, and this time the man gets an order prohibiting him to get within 100 yds of her "apartment." And that's while he's smiling. She looks pretty happy too.

I now have a goal in life. But seriously, I need a smoke after that.

No comments: