Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This just in, apparently Michael Phelps has been elevated to the status of male perfection

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/08/18/scisexy118.xml

I was skeptical of this article that states that short women with long legs are the most attractive. Since I'm a tall woman with long legs, I have some reasons to doubt it. But then I remembered that Cotton Candy fits that description, so I'll accept it as scientifically valid.

What I don't understand is how Michael Phelps relates to this at all. He may exhibit the build they are talking about, but damn, they leave very little to the imagination. Whoever wrote this article wants to have his baby, or at the very least, wants them a little taste of Mr. Phelps.

Ok, they do finally get down to the science, but I think someone would rather get down with a certain Olympic swimmer. For those of you that want to know, they key to being attractive is to be symmetrical. So if you can make that happen, you're in. And of course, remember that men like boobies. Science is amazing.

4 comments:

Erin Williams said...

Yeah, I was all about that too being a girl with longer legs than my torso is short, but I don't buy it. Their research was off. You can’t have a good study with just 77 people. Hello, have you ridden the bus lately? Please I challenge you to find 10 people out of 77 who look good, not even attractive, just good. Also, the stars they mentioned were almost on the B list. What about Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or anyone else who actually made it to People magazine’s 50 most beautiful people? Yeah, it’s all about symmetry.

And I hate to sound all hippie chick, but beauty is totally in the eyes of the beholder. Inner beauty really does shine through. Of course, it doesn’t hurt if you’re a vixen and you start off hot already. (OMG, we are all so hot!)

Michael Sheyahshe said...

"Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or anyone else who actually made it to People magazine’s 50 most beautiful people?"

That list sounds more like "People OVER the Age of 50 That Still Look 'OK'". Heh.

Has anyone seen Madonna's FACE in the last 20 years or so? Not something to write home about...
-B.P.

Erin Williams said...

Whatever, Madonna is still rockin’ it in a leotard. She is totally hot.

And what about Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan or Jessica Simpson? Uh-huh – Dumb but hot. Umm.. LL Cool J? (He’s the youngest hot guy I could come up with.)

What are we talking about again? Are we just naming hot people under 50?

Freya said...

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to go with BP on the Madonna question. Photographic evidence:

http://www.aprilwinchell.com/2008/07/27/what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen/